To list or not... (F-one help again ???)

  • adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2000
      I am back again from a ten day trip. I get tons of e-mail from my other
      interests (fly fishing and gliding/soaring web sites that I write) and
      couldn't stand wading through all of this AND kitesurfing group e-mail
      while I was gone.

      F-one has lots of changes in their line up. I just got a brochure from
      F-one and ...

      I am in need of equipment, pretty much ready to purchase and want to
      know if there are any F-one retailers on this list. I want the best
      deal from someone who will be a resource and will let me know what is
      out there before I purchase as far as F-one equipment goes.

      My question: Who are the F-one dealers on this list and can you send me
      a direct e-mail?

      mailto:hangwind@...

      Thank you VERY much and I look forward to your direct e-mail.

      adam
    • Farnsworth, Kenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2000
        Adam,

        I suggest that you post this message on the ksurf egroup. There are plenty
        of F-one dealers in that group.

        Glad to hear that you are buying the equipment. Enough talk, let's go kite
        surfing!