  • Pedro M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      I am sure the best solution it´s include pictures
      All the best.

      >Trim line" refers primarily to 4-line inflatables & the new "parasleds"
      (Naish/Wipika shaped foils) from F-One (Slider), Peter Lynn (ARC) &
      StarBoard(?). It is the line that goes from the front of the wingtips to
      the
      center of the control bar, & therefore adjusting its length adjusts the
      "trim" or angle of attack (AoA) of the kite. Changing this adjustment is
      called "sheeting" in (increasing AoA for more lift) or out (decreasing AoA
      for less lift).