[ksurfschool] registersd schools

  • Timothy Duncton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 1999
      dear ?

      could you please forward me details of any registered  kitesurfing schools in Europe, as I'm very interested in taking up the sport.

      I hope to hear from you soon

      Tim.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 1999
        Hang on. I am creating a new section on the kitesurfing school web site
        to list all the kitesurfing schools in the world.

        Hung.

        P.S. If anyone else know any kitesurfing school in your region, please
        let me know.

      • KarabaszJP@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 1999
          Sorry, Can't help you in Europe BUT next summer we <A
          HREF="www.extremewindsurfing.com">EXTREME WINDSURF</A> in Atlantic City NJ
          USA will be teaching Kitesurfing

          Good Luck
          JIM
        • KarabaszJP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 1999
            We have a Kitesurfing school, Should be up on our website <A
            HREF="www.extremewindsurfing.com">EXTREME WINDSURF</A> by the end of the
            year.

            Thanks for the listing
            JIM