[ksurfschool] Re: INFO PLEASE

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2000
      My brother has a 6.5m2 FOne kite but not the newer STW.

      It is powerful (he is a 'fatty' at 105Kg, I think that is about 210lbs) and he
      was recommended to get the FOne because of it's power. As long as you don't
      require the relaunchability and you shouldn't as you know how to fly kites and
      keep them in the air then a foil like an FOne is a very good sail.

      They are quite expensive but of very good quality. They are fast in the air and
      do not require to be inflated.

      I looked at that kite but got a good deal on a Naish and basically it comes down
      to how much you are willing to pay.

      It is also important to remember that it is mainly down to skill and technique
      rather than having a super kite but there are not many second hand ones around!

      Martyn

      EZIK123@... on 03-Feb-2000 22:09

      Please respond to ksurfschool@egroups.com

      To: ksurfschool
      cc: (bcc: Martyn Gilson-1/DEV/PHRD/SB_PLC)
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Re: INFO PLEASE

      Colin
      I will mostly be sailing in 10-20 MPH winds. I weight 180 lb. What have you
      hear about the STW FOne kite.
      Thanks
      Ezra

      Want To Be Showered With Kisses?