Re: [ksurfschool] unsubscribe

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 4, 2000
      To unsubscribe, please send a message to
      ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com and not to the group.

      Thanks,

      Hung.

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 5, 2000
        unsubscribe

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 5, 2000
          Thanks,
          great info
          too much of it
          please
          unsubscribe

        • gibsotho
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 6, 2000
            Unsubscribe me please!

            Angus MacLean wrote:

            Thanks,great infotoo much of itpleaseunsubscribe

          • lee jones
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 27, 2000
              please unsubscribe
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 13, 2000
                Hung, please unsubscribe this mail address from the mailing list. I have a
                yahoo mail address now, so I won't miss out
              • sandy clifford
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 14, 2000
                  please un-subscribe me.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 16, 2000
                    unsubscribe
                  • Kollár Krisztián
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 17, 2000
                      unsubscribe
                    • tcdownes@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 19, 2000
                        Please do the same for me
                      • gibsotho
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 20, 2000
                          unsubscribe me please this is doing my head in OK?

                          Koll� Kriszti� wrote:

                          > unsubscribe

                        • lee jones
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 26, 2000
                            My 4th attempt at being unsubscribed!

                            Message 13 of 20 , Dec 3, 2000
                              How does one unsubscribe?

                              Thanks

                              Jacqui Mountjoy

                              www.windsongkites.co.za
                              kites@...
                            • Colin Lowe
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 16, 2001
                                unsubscribe
                              • Kitesurfgirl@cs.com
                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 1 10:13 AM
                                  Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you. :)
                                • daria -
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 9 11:19 AM
                                    Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you.
                                    :)

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 13, 2001
                                      unsubscribe

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 23, 2001