unsubscribe

  • kevin patrick
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 4, 2000
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 4, 2000
        To unsubscribe, please send a message to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com and not to the group.

        Thanks,

        Hung.

        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 5, 2000
          unsubscribe

          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 5, 2000
            Thanks,
            great info
            too much of it
            please
            unsubscribe

          • gibsotho
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 6, 2000
              Unsubscribe me please!

              Angus MacLean wrote:

              Thanks,great infotoo much of itpleaseunsubscribe

            • lee jones
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 27, 2000
                please unsubscribe
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 13, 2000
                  Hung, please unsubscribe this mail address from the mailing list. I have a
                  yahoo mail address now, so I won't miss out
                • sandy clifford
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 14, 2000
                    please un-subscribe me.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 16, 2000
                      unsubscribe
                    • Kollár Krisztián
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 17, 2000
                        unsubscribe
                      • tcdownes@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 19, 2000
                          Please do the same for me
                        • gibsotho
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 20, 2000
                            unsubscribe me please this is doing my head in OK?

                            Koll�r Kriszti�n wrote:

                            > unsubscribe

                          • lee jones
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 26, 2000
                              My 4th attempt at being unsubscribed!

                              Message 14 of 20 , Dec 3, 2000
                                How does one unsubscribe?

                                Thanks

                                Jacqui Mountjoy

                                www.windsongkites.co.za
                                kites@...
                              • Colin Lowe
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 16, 2001
                                  unsubscribe
                                • Kitesurfgirl@cs.com
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 1, 2001
                                    Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you. :)
                                  • daria -
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 9, 2001
                                      Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you.
                                      :)

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 13, 2001
                                        unsubscribe

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Dec 23, 2001