Re: [ksurfschool] Glossary available?

  • kiteboard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
      The first place I'd check would be
      http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
        Thanks for the recommendation Tom; however, I don't have any glossary
        available at the site at the moment. When it comes to glossary, I am
        the worst. Anybody want to volunteer? Mark? ;-)

        Steven, please tell us which words do you want to include in the
        glossary.

        Hung.

        kiteboard@... wrote:

        > The first place I'd check would be
        > http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm

      • Tom Rolf
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
          I saw one about a year ago, but not sure where. Maybe the Concept Air site.

          Hung Vu wrote:

          > Thanks for the recommendation Tom; however, I don't have any glossary
          > available at the site at the moment. When it comes to glossary, I am
          > the worst. Anybody want to volunteer? Mark? ;-)
          >
          > Steven, please tell us which words do you want to include in the
          > glossary.
          >
          > Hung.
          >
          > kiteboard@... wrote:
          > >
          > > The first place I'd check would be
          > > http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm

        • Steve Thorpe
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
            Here's one. It's general for power kiting but includes
            some kitesurfing terminology - and anyone can add to it:

            http://www.kites.org/jo/terminology.html