New Video

  • kiteboard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      In Canadian Kiteboard Magazine (not to be confused with American KiteboardING
      Magazine!) from the publishers of WindSport:

      "Coming Soon:
      Air Sickness

      Brian Cassario and our good friends at Side-Off Video have a new action
      kiteboard film in the works. Air Sickness, set to be released late this
      October, will be a surefire best seller during the Christmas season. We were
      on hand during some of the filming and can guarantee Air Sickness will
      contain some of the highest jumps ever caught on tape. Check the sequence of
      Chris Gilbert in the Atmosphere photo feature of this issue--that's the one.
      If you want to blow your friends' minds, give Side-Off a call at (805)
      927-8838, and be the first on your block to get this hot new release."