For sale: Mossie 5.5

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Phellow Phoilers,

      It served me well, now I need to make room for other stuff.

      Kite is in good USED shape, not new, not almost new. But it flies
      great and has a lot of life left in it. Perfect for learning or great
      medium/high wind kite.

      Mossie 5.5 FAQ:

      Q: How much??
      A: US$250, CHEAP. Includes shipping & bag. Add $25 for deLuxe
      Q-lines and bar.

      Q: What can you possibly get for $250 that's worth flying?
      A: This kite. Nuthin' else!

      Q: Why so cheap?
      A: It has had bridle points repaired and reinforced. Actually
      stronger than new, but still.... I don't want to misrepresent it.
      But the fact is, it flies as if new.

      Q: Why are you selling it?
      A: I'm converting to inflatables for smaller, higher wind kites
      (probably a mistake that I'll later regret.)

      Q: Yes! This is for me!! I want to take advantage of this terrific
      opportunity! What do i do next?
      A: e-mail me directly with phone #, I'll call, we can discuss.

      Response to previous offers has been overwhelming. It won't last.
      Call NOW! Thanks,

      Dave