Re: [ksurfschool] Trim loop or not ?

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2000
      It seems like the Wipika 4 line bar will solve my "looseness" problem as
      it has only 1 harness loop and you can lock or unlock the "looseness" of
      the loop by a simple twist of the bar.
      http://www.wipika.com/Pages/n4line.html.

      It also looks like in "loose" mode, you can turn the bar to untwist the
      lines.

      I am not sure how or whether it works but it definitely sounds very
      interesting.

      Hung.

    • kiteboard@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2000
        Definitely interesting. It appears that it's still impossible to release
        from the trim loop, unless fitted with another release as shown at
        http://www.egroups.com/files/kitesurf/Steve%27s+Ideal+Sled+Bar/Longhorn+Setup/

        cknloop.JPG

        Mel