Re: [ksurfschool] Humble man!

  • Dave Raue
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2000
      You weigh 130 lbs or something like that don't you Hung? In my book you've
      got guts, bud, and you're lucky to be here. I was out in similar wind with
      same kite several weeks ago and I got hammered - and I weigh 200. What
      probably saved me from disaster was the fact that 2 bladders had leaks and I
      couldn't fly the kite! Stay alive, later,

      -Dave