Re: [ksurf] Moving on!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Sounds like a good idea!

      I have just made Tunico the co-moderator of the group with full capacity except for deleting the group.

      Tim Mellor is another full capacity moderator in Australia (Tim has been moderating the group for a few years. I have contacted Tim privately and Tim has offered to continue co-moderating the group).

      This way, we'll have 2 co-moderator with full capacity in 2 different continents managing the group.

      I am removing myself as the owner and moderator of the group. After this message, the group will have no owner and therefore cannot be deleted.

      For the group, there are mainly 2 types of work: moderation work and promotion work.

      Basic moderation work is minimum and promotion work requires more effort; however, we have not promoted the group for years.

      Congratulation and thanks Tim and Tunico for keeping the legend alive.

      P.S., I will also change the ksurfschool and the cankitesurf groups to historic status (this means that it will be available for references but no more post)

      P.P.S., I like the idea of transfering the group to a forum (with all the existing contents). Just wondering why Yahoo haven't done it yet for all the legends they have?

      Thanks guys and I will still be kiting until 75. Watch out for a 125 lbs, "alien" kiter who may be showing up at your local beach "one of these days" !!!

      Hung.