Re: [ksurfschool] Moving on!

  • Christopher Gaskins
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      >I will likely be busy for a while on some new projects.
      >
      >I won't have time to manage these groups anymore but I still want to
      >have these kitesurf legends continue.
      >
      >Anyone want to take over the management of the group (Tim for the
      >kitesurf group and anyone else for the other groups) ?

      Hung,

      I am sorry to hear you are moving on. I've been on this group for
      five years and have saved nearly 1,300 messages over that time. You
      are a huge asset to the sport. Thank you very much for all your time
      and energy managing this e-mail forum, as well as everything else you
      do for the sport.

      Chris