Moving on!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      I will likely be busy for a while on some new projects.

      I won't have time to manage these groups anymore but I still want to
      have these kitesurf legends continue.

      Anyone want to take over the management of the group (Tim for the
      kitesurf group and anyone else for the other groups) ?

      Please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Hung.
    • Christopher Gaskins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        >I will likely be busy for a while on some new projects.
        >
        >I won't have time to manage these groups anymore but I still want to
        >have these kitesurf legends continue.
        >
        >Anyone want to take over the management of the group (Tim for the
        >kitesurf group and anyone else for the other groups) ?

        Hung,

        I am sorry to hear you are moving on. I've been on this group for
        five years and have saved nearly 1,300 messages over that time. You
        are a huge asset to the sport. Thank you very much for all your time
        and energy managing this e-mail forum, as well as everything else you
        do for the sport.

        Chris