Re: [ksurfschool] What kite would be best

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      In a message dated 5/7/2007 2:48:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      tedstuff@... writes:

      What kite would be best(easyest) for unassisted water restarts ?

      Most of the bow/SLE style kites re launch almost instantly with the proper
      technique , Waroo's , Turbo diesle , switchblade , crossbow , thruster , sonic
      , just to name a few that I have personally flown,
      Actually I am assuming you mean relaunching the kite from the water , if
      you mean restarting after falling off your board then the kite has little to do
      with it although the peter lynn venoms are the most stable in an overhead
      position requiring almost no rider input to stay flying, they do however lack
      some of the performance of the modern bow/SLE.
      Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html