What kite would be best

  • tedsprindle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      What kite would be best(easyest) for unassisted water restarts ?
    • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        In a message dated 5/7/2007 2:48:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        tedstuff@... writes:

        What kite would be best(easyest) for unassisted water restarts ?

        Most of the bow/SLE style kites re launch almost instantly with the proper
        technique , Waroo's , Turbo diesle , switchblade , crossbow , thruster , sonic
        , just to name a few that I have personally flown,
        Actually I am assuming you mean relaunching the kite from the water , if
        you mean restarting after falling off your board then the kite has little to do
        with it although the peter lynn venoms are the most stable in an overhead
        position requiring almost no rider input to stay flying, they do however lack
        some of the performance of the modern bow/SLE.
        Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.
        Denise

        http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html