Re: [ksurfschool] Greent kiters

  • Alex Tien Do
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29 7:08 PM
      Hi Guys,

      Please check out
      www.kitesurfing-vietnam.com
      High wind season Oct to April bring smallest kite u have no wetsuit other
      than that kite year round

      :))

      Hung is there a way that u could post my school on the Ksurfschool ?

      Appreciate it

      Tien / Etienne

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30 6:13 AM
        I think it is already on there at
        http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/schools.htm#Asia%20&%20Pacific%20Rim

        How is the wind in July, Aug?

        What not another one in Vung Tau or Can Gio (closer to Sai Gon)?

        Hung.

      • Alex Tien Do
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31 4:08 AM
          July and August are the worst months.
          But we do get South wind 10 to 15 days out of the month before the storm
          comes.
          During high season we get thermal wind
          Vung Tau not good wind and not really consistant.

          :))

          Etienne

          Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
          http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07