Greent kiters

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2007
      Generally, I am a very bad "green guy" (I consume more
      electricity/gas/beer than average), but I do practice some of of the
      green kiting stuff (e.g. walk or cycle to kite at local spots, car/SUV
      pool to remote locations, etc.) so here it is:

      http://kitesurfingschool.org/environment.htm

      Hung.
    • Alex Tien Do
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007
        Hi,

        I always have problem with the valve.
        I usually use aquaseal (polyurethane glue)
        Do u know any better solution or other idea by using heat.
        I am looking for a heat machine that will possibly fix the problem
        Any helps and ideas are welcome

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
          I normally glue it in too. The trick is to clean and then let it dry
          before using the glue.

          Someone else may have a better way.

          Hung.

          Alex Tien Do wrote:

          >Hi,
          >
          >I always have problem with the valve.
          >I usually use aquaseal (polyurethane glue)
          >Do u know any better solution or other idea by using heat.
          >I am looking for a heat machine that will possibly fix the problem
          >Any helps and ideas are welcome
          >
          >Thanks
          >

          >>From: Hung Vu <hungvu2000@...>
          >>To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com, cankitesurf@yahoogroups.com,
          >>ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
          >>Subject: [ksurfschool] Greent kiters
          >>Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:53:24 -0400
          >>
          >>Generally, I am a very bad "green guy" (I consume more
          >>electricity/gas/beer than average), but I do practice some of of the
          >>green kiting stuff (e.g. walk or cycle to kite at local spots, car/SUV
          >>pool to remote locations, etc.) so here it is:
          >>
          >>http://kitesurfingschool.org/environment.htm
          >>
          >>Hung.

          >Live Search Maps � find all the local information you need, right when you
          >need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Alex Tien Do
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            Hi Guys,

            Please check out
            www.kitesurfing-vietnam.com
            High wind season Oct to April bring smallest kite u have no wetsuit other
            than that kite year round

            :))

            Hung is there a way that u could post my school on the Ksurfschool ?

            Appreciate it

            Tien / Etienne

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2007
              I think it is already on there at
              http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/schools.htm#Asia%20&%20Pacific%20Rim

              How is the wind in July, Aug?

              What not another one in Vung Tau or Can Gio (closer to Sai Gon)?

              Hung.

            • Alex Tien Do
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 31, 2007
                July and August are the worst months.
                But we do get South wind 10 to 15 days out of the month before the storm
                comes.
                During high season we get thermal wind
                Vung Tau not good wind and not really consistant.

                :))

                Etienne

                Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
                http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07