How popular are the various kitesurfing web sites?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      I asked myself this question last night and decide to figure it out
      using the Kitesurfing Search Engines (including more than 500
      kitesurfing sites) at http://kitesurfingschool.org/search.htm

      If your site is not on the Kitesurfing Search Engine, please let me know
      (just do a search on the site to see whether it has already been included).

      So I just type in the name of the site to figure out how popular it is:
      kitesurfingschool.org, kite-surf.com, kiteforum.com, naishkites.com,
      bestkiteboarding.com, northkites.com, etc.

      kitesurfingschool.org: 5 pages
      kite-surf.com: 3 pages
      kiteforum.com: 4 pages
      naishkites.com: 6 pages
      northkites.com: 4 pages
      sskiteboarding.com: 3 pages
      monkeykites.com: 3 pages
      oceanrodeo.com: 4 pages
      bestkiteboarding.com: 8 pages
      cabrinhakites.com: 5 pages
      kiteship.com: 1 page
      kiteboat.com: 1 page
      cautionkites.com: 1 page
      Peterlynnkites.com: 1 page
      wipikakiteboarding.com: 3 pages
      takoon.com: 4 pages
      ikiteboarding.com: 6 pages
      ikitesurf.com: 5 pages
      flyozone.com: 3 pages
      cenceptair.com: 1 pages
      Litewavedesigns.com: 1 pages
      kitepower.com.au: 3 pages
      offdalip.com: 2 pages

      Please verify whether these numbers are correct and let me know any
      sites we should remove from or add to the Kitesurfing Search Engine.

      Please add more...

      Thanks,