More depower for your C kites

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Yesterday, I was testing with a student using his 2005 Yarga and the
      Waroo bar just to verify that the Waroo bar can also be used with the
      student Yarga (a classic C kite) - The student is buying a Waroo
      completed and just want to make sure he can share the Waroo bar between
      the 2 kites.

      It's is amazing that the Yarga can depower so much with the Waroo bar
      (almost to the same level as the Waroo).

      So don't throw away your C kites or sell it for dirt cheap just yet,
      just extend the chicken loop line on your old bar to use with your
      classic C kites and you'll find that you will have a poor-man version a
      the modern flat kite set up.