Re: I want to learn how to kitesurf

  • pharmeri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Hi there,
      Well my story nearly same as you except that I live in Mauritius and
      we got beaches and nice spots for kitesurfing. But i need to start
      from the begining, but there is no so good school to teach
      kitesurfing here or they are difficult to access. Anyway if anyone
      coming here for kitesurfing I can help and show you arround. Just
      drop me a mail.

      S.Jeenathally

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "ptownexplorer"
      <ptownexplorer@...> wrote:

      > I moved to Portland, OR, right near the Gorge, and now I want to
      learn
      > how to kitesurf. I've never done it before, so it'd be a lot of
      fun if
      > there's somebody out there who wants to learn with me. I've put
      some
      > more info and contact details at this site
      > <http://www.adventuretaxi.com/view_partner_package_detail.php?
      shpage=sea\