I want to learn how to kitesurf

  • ptownexplorer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      I moved to Portland, OR, right near the Gorge, and now I want to learn
      how to kitesurf. I've never done it before, so it'd be a lot of fun if
      there's somebody out there who wants to learn with me. I've put some
      more info and contact details at this site
      <http://www.adventuretaxi.com/view_partner_package_detail.php?shpage=sea\
      rch&partner_package_id=54&user_id=2> . Please get in touch with me.
      Thanks!

    • pharmeri
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
        Hi there,
        Well my story nearly same as you except that I live in Mauritius and
        we got beaches and nice spots for kitesurfing. But i need to start
        from the begining, but there is no so good school to teach
        kitesurfing here or they are difficult to access. Anyway if anyone
        coming here for kitesurfing I can help and show you arround. Just
        drop me a mail.

        S.Jeenathally

        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "ptownexplorer"