Re: [ksurfschool] Water launching kites

  • DeniseSEWA@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2006
      In a message dated 6/18/2006 9:30:51 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      hungvu2000@... writes:

      I have been playing with the mini Turbo Launcher extensively in the last
      week and found that it is a very interesting device

      is there a web site which shows how to use it??
      Denise

      http://hometown.aol.com/denisesewa/index.html

    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2006