Re: [ksurfschool] Body drag upwind or swim

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      George,

      The Waroo 16m is a great kite! This is the first 16m+ kite that I ever
      like jumping with. I have used many other 16m+ kites but mainly for
      crusing around. The Waroo 16m is a fast turning kite so jumping and
      landing is not a problem at all in light wind for me. Most other 16m+
      kites are slow turning kites so by the time I land, the kite is barely
      back to neutral. I assume other newer 16m+ flat kites are similar to
      the Waroo 16m.

      I haven't flown a 20m Waroo. For my size I probably don't need it. I
      assume when I am on the Waroo 16, a heavier kiter should be on the 20.

      Hung.