Re: [ksurfschool] Flat LEI's ok for first kite?

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      We are currently teaching using only flat kites (Waroo 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
      and 16). Many of our student bought flat LEI as the first kite.

      With the flat kites, we are also experimenting with water lesson only
      (no need for land based training anymore).

      We'll update http://kiteboardingschool.org/ktm.htm to add the water
      training only option once it proves to be successful.

      Hung.