Re: [ksurfschool] Body drag upwind or swim

  • George Sarris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hung,
      How do you like the 16m Waroo? Have you ever flown a
      20m Waroo? If so, how did it perform (wind range,
      speed, handling, etc.) in comparison with the 16m?

      Thanks,
      George

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2006
        George,

        The Waroo 16m is a great kite! This is the first 16m+ kite that I ever
        like jumping with. I have used many other 16m+ kites but mainly for
        crusing around. The Waroo 16m is a fast turning kite so jumping and
        landing is not a problem at all in light wind for me. Most other 16m+
        kites are slow turning kites so by the time I land, the kite is barely
        back to neutral. I assume other newer 16m+ flat kites are similar to
        the Waroo 16m.

        I haven't flown a 20m Waroo. For my size I probably don't need it. I
        assume when I am on the Waroo 16, a heavier kiter should be on the 20.

        Hung.