Re: Thank you for the great website !

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Mozart,

      It is a great idea !

      People can load it to their MP3 player and listen to it while driving or
      on a vacation trip to places where there are no Internet access.

      I have Vietnamese accent myself so may not be a very good candidate for
      the recording.

      Maybe someone on the group would like to volunteer and record the
      various pages to MP3?

      BTW, Some of you may have noticed that we are in the process of updating
      kitesurfingschool.org adding quite some new sections to the site (e.g.
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/Flat%20LEI.htm )

      Hung.