flat kites not great for lite wind

  • Thomas George DeMille
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 4:31 PM
      I wouldn't buy a flat kite George for lite wind days, if the sea breeze is 8-12 you don't need the
      extra depower you get with the flat kites and they don't have the low end pull of the traditional
      style kites. I would reserve flat kites for mid to small kites, the ones you want to take out
      when it is gusty.

      Tom