Re: [ksurfschool] Flat kite high end

  • George Sarris
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 11:41 AM
      Hung,
      How is the workmanship and durability of the Waroo?
      Any problems with inverting? Can they be self
      launched? I've been thinking about buying a 16m or a
      20m for those summer 8-10 mph sea breezes on the west
      coast of Florida.

      George

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • hungvu2000@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 3:30 PM
        George,

        I would say it is OK. It may not be the best in quality but workmanship
        and durability should be OK.

        I have never seen my Waroos inverted.

        Self-launch should not be an issue unless it is way overpowered then it
        is wise to have someone to help you (similar to classic LEI).

        Go for the Waroo 20m. I am using the Waroo 16m this afternoon in
        similar wind and was the only one who can go up wind. For heavier
        kiters the Waroo 20m should be a better bet.

        Hung.