Kite event for 700,000 spectators

  • hungvu2000@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      After the successful first large scale kite demonstration event last
      year, Kitesurfingschool.org (VL Kites) is again invited by the National
      Capital Commission to provide another kiteskiing/kitesnowboarding
      demonstration event for 2006 Winterlude (Feb 11 and 12, 2006) at Dow's
      lake, the heart of the world's longest skating ring.

      This year Winterlude is expected to attract around 700,000 spectators
      mostly from Canada, Northern US and Europe.

      Again, we are looking for sponsoring kite manufacturers to provide kites
      for the riders. Last year event was sponsored by Best and Kiteloose and
      for this year we hope to get more sponsors. Please contact me directly
      at kite@... <mailto:kite@...> (kite at netcom dot ca) if you
      want to sponsor the event.

      P.S., Go to http://kitesurfingschool.org/Winterlude/Winterlude.htm or
      http://kitesurfingschool.org/Winterlude/Winterlude2.htm to view the last
      year event and photos of some "real" Best and Kiteloose kites on snow.