Florida Kiteboarding News!!!
- Winter is easing on, the holidays are past and frontal winds should be
coming. Lots of events are coming to be sure. More about that and other
matters appear at the FKA, Inc. site including:
- PRESERVE ACCESS at Tiger Tail Park, Marco Island, FL
This easily accessible, traditional shoreside west wind launch is under
threat of closure.
- JUPITER KITE INVASION RETURNS!!!
This excellent competition comes on line within three weeks!
- TAMPA BAY KITEMASTERS RACE
This first ever Downwinder and Boarder Cross Competition in Tampa Bay!
The competition is to come off between February 3rd through February 19th,
- Winter Winds in Florida
An area guide to historic winds in some parts of Florida and what to look
for in wx planning and monitoring for sessions.
- Susi Mai, Damian Leroy and Ty's Pole as a fast track to better
Great stuff all around, check it out!
- WINTER WINDS - When To Ride?
A practical set of ideas to plan when to ride to try to catch those clean
frontal winds when they turn on in your area and hopefully avoid annoying
squall lines. The ones that sink boats, loft riders, etc..
and a great deal more at:
- A serious update on Hobie Beach
Not looking good guys for this traditional SW to W wind launch. It seems we
are closing off our west wind options currently.
more at: http://fksa.org/viewforum.php?f=67
Do you have news about how riding has been, upcoming or past events, great
sessions, guys who are really ripping, access concerns, ideas, questions ...
Tell us here, at http://fksa.org/