Re: [ksurfschool] Kite JellyFishing

  • Murat Bronz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2005
      George,
      If you fly it more on back lines, it will have a tendecy to enter the stall
      quickly, becouse while flying more on the back lines ,kite will be flying
      with a higher angle of attack , it will produce more lift but will slow down
      its maneuvres becouse of producing more drag...
      Thats it from me ,, :) I can only say my desicion about stall but I dont
      think you had such a problemm (becouse you said that you r flying more on
      the front lines)
      Murat BRONZ