New Wind is hiring instructors for Baja school

  • newwindkiteschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 2:00 PM
      New Wind Kiteboarding is hiring instructors for the upcoming winter
      season in La Ventana Baja Mexico.

      We are looking for 2-3 short term instructors to come and work for a
      period of 30 days maximum and one full time instructor for the entire
      winter season of Nov 15 - March 15 with a long term commitment to
      return for next season as well. There is potential for moving into a
      year round management position for the right person.

      Housing available right on the beach for $5 per day, excellent pay
      and fun working environment. Applicants must be willing to sign a
      short term standard non-compete agreement as applicants will be
      trained to teach using the New Wind Fast Track Learning System which
      is proprietary information.

      Please e-mail brief resume with at least 3 work references (don't
      need to be kiteboarding related) to newwind@... or call
      541-387-2440.

      Check out our website at www.kiteschool.com.