Kite seasons

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Many people have asked me how often and how long the kite seasons are
      (some of them doesn't even know that kiting is a 4 season sport).

      So I plan to add a table showing the various kite seasons and how often
      one can do it (how many days in a week with enough wind for kiting) in
      kitesurfingschool.org in the next update.

      Here is the info for Ottawa, Canada:

      Spring: April 1 to April 30 (1 month), kitelandboarding, 2 or 3 days
      a week
      Summer: May 1 to Oct 31st (6 months), kitesurfing/kiteboarding, 2 or
      3 days a week
      Fall: Nov 1st to Dec 15th (1.5 months), kitelandboarding, 2 or 3
      days a week
      Winter: Dec 15 to March 31st (3.5 months), kitesnowboarding,
      kiteskiing, 3 or 4 days a week.

      Please add the kite seasons for your locations.