Reminder - 4th Annual Kitty Hawk Kites Kiteboarding...

  • ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 9:02 PM

      4th Annual Kitty Hawk Kites Kiteboarding Championships

      Date: Sunday, September 4, 2005
      Time: All Day

      Kitty Hawk Kites Kiteboarding Center is hosting their annual
      Kiteboarding Championships. The event will take place in Nags
      Head, NC. There will be competition events for all levels!
      Other events include equipment demos and you can even try out
      equipment from Cabrinha! Contact Chris Moore at 252-207-1639