Re: Home Made Peter Lynn Inflator

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 1:00 PM
      Server HD drive not an issue, over a terabyte spare, poor video due
      to compressing a 40mb file down to 2mb. Had to knock it down cos
      30mb of forum space dunt really cut it.

      Sold it 5 times over on Ebay, I just couldnt be bothered to build em.

      Soft Landings dewd.

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "stensborg8"
      <jan.stensborg@g...> wrote:

      > Constructive feedback!
      >
      > The most wobble seems to originate in the server HD, where your
      video is "spacing up", and
      > is now blocked!
      >
      > Anyway, a slimmer design and a sun-driven blower on your PL
      Inflator, might qualify it for
      > another try at Ebay :-)
      >
      > Well, - shit weather behind all those trees :(
      > If there is so little wind, you might consider bringing a
      BigBaloon instead? It might be lighter