Re: flysurfer titan no power or too much

  • stensborg8
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2005
      Paul,

      Your not alone!

      Please, consult the web on info. Keep the kite in the powerzone,
      steady on the bar, hands
      close together, steer out the speed, and how to Go Upvind.

      You may also consider trying some times with half lenght lines!

      - and when all this is on your backbone, you have forgot ALL about
      switcing to lei's ;)

      foilzone is good reading, so is forum on
      - http://foils.nl/
      - and off course
      http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcusers/ :)

      Jan