Buggy.

  • Kev
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Broken bones....Hmmm

      OK has anyone got a kite buggy out there and kite they wish to part
      with? Cash waiting? South coast UK, will travel. Please no
      silliness......x
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
        Hi Mate

        Someone is selling one on EBAY here:

        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLEXIFOIL-KITE-BUGGY-BLADE-AND-BULLET-
        KITE_W0QQitemZ7174266781QQcategoryZ58133QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZ
        ViewItem

        Cut and pastye it to ebay, but make sure you take any spaces out
        that appear.

        Looks brand new, used one season I think, and half the price nearly
        of a new one, so far anyway.

        L8rz

        Mark