learn to kitesurf uk/east coast

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      hi from sunny uk, yeah what ever.....

      dilemma, been land kiting for 3-4 months now, wakeboarding a few years ago. got all my gear together to start kitesurfing but cant seem to find an instructor local to sheffield/uk. there is apparently a guy in skegness but i can never get hold of him.
      so, i need advice to an instructor or someone else as a learning buddy.
      my kit so far consists of:

      naish ttpro 134 (cool to wakeboard with too)
      litewave 169 (big-un)
      trampa mbs atb
      flexifoil buggy
      3mtr airush trainer foil
      3.6 foil blaster
      5.5 bullet
      9 guerrilla2
      9 flexifoil strike
      12 x3 naish
      16 v4 naish
      19 slingshot fuel
      25 v4 naish
      dakine fussion

      i bought the buggy to help me get used to controling thr kite whilst in motion, the atc is too much of a wobbly item at the mo to concentrate on, not a lot of balance required in a buggy lol.
      anyway love to hear from anyone interested or just anyone with some advice.
      i have not actually kitesurfed as yet please note...

      happy kiting...

      Mark....