Re: [ksurfschool] flysurfer titan no power or too much

  • Mark Lagoda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
      Paul,
      you are self admitted rookie, spend the time getting your kite skills
      up to par. it's not the kite thats for sure. every condition you have
      described it comes down to operator error. Please don't fly a lei until
      you gotten the basics down, and solid. If you drop a tube in the zone
      It will make the titan seem tame. I really don't want to read about
      you as a statistic!!
      Peace, Good winds

      mark

    • stensborg8
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2005
        Paul,

        Your not alone!

        Please, consult the web on info. Keep the kite in the powerzone,
        steady on the bar, hands
        close together, steer out the speed, and how to Go Upvind.

        You may also consider trying some times with half lenght lines!

        - and when all this is on your backbone, you have forgot ALL about
        switcing to lei's ;)

        foilzone is good reading, so is forum on
        - http://foils.nl/
        - and off course
        http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcusers/ :)

        Jan