RE: [ksurfschool] flysurfer titan no power or too much

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
      Paul,

      Before you sell your Titan, X-post your question on www.foilzone.com
      forums.

      There's heaps of Flysurfer users there that can surely answer your
      question.

      Regards,

      Mark

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2005
        Paul,
        you are self admitted rookie, spend the time getting your kite skills
        up to par. it's not the kite thats for sure. every condition you have
        described it comes down to operator error. Please don't fly a lei until
        you gotten the basics down, and solid. If you drop a tube in the zone
        It will make the titan seem tame. I really don't want to read about
        you as a statistic!!
        Peace, Good winds

        mark

      • stensborg8
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2005
          Paul,

          Your not alone!

          Please, consult the web on info. Keep the kite in the powerzone,
          steady on the bar, hands
          close together, steer out the speed, and how to Go Upvind.

          You may also consider trying some times with half lenght lines!

          - and when all this is on your backbone, you have forgot ALL about
          switcing to lei's ;)

          foilzone is good reading, so is forum on
          - http://foils.nl/
          - and off course
          http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcusers/ :)

          Jan