Re: [ksurfschool] Lessons Needed Please HELP

  • Remtgnow@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
      you're in luck , you found me!

      I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
      Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
      You won't be disapointed!
      Phil Burke
      PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

      Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
      future correspondence!

      _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

    • Musicman9
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
        Hi Paul,
        We spoke already.... but I will be in NJ after that date..... I need
        something for the 11th but you will not be here..
        I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
        Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
        You won't be disapointed!
        Phil Burke
        PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

        Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
        future correspondence!

        _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

        To unsubscribe, please send an email to
        ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com