Re: [ksurfschool] Lessons Needed Please HELP

  • KarabaszJP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
      We (www.extremewindsurfing.com) can accomidate kite lessons this weekend in NJ. Give us a call 609 641 4445 10 am to 6 pm

      Jim

      -----Original Message-----
      From: djsutton2000 <musicman9@...>
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:47:42 -0000
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Lessons Needed Please HELP

      Hello,
      My name is David. I live in Brooklyn, NY and wish to start taking
      lessons as soon as Satuday June 11th. I am looking to take leesons
      locally and not have to drive over 2 hrs just to find a place. I
      really need a local teacher. PLEASE HELP! I have looked and looked and
      can't seem to find someone locally. LAst year I took a land lesson on
      a trianer kite and I also have 6 years of flying experiance on land.
      So I know how to control a kite. Please email me and let me know if
      you or someoen you may know who can help me.

      Thank-you,

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Remtgnow@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
        you're in luck , you found me!

        I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
        Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
        You won't be disapointed!
        Phil Burke
        PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

        Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
        future correspondence!

        _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

      • Musicman9
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
          Hi Paul,
          We spoke already.... but I will be in NJ after that date..... I need
          something for the 11th but you will not be here..
          I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
          Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
          You won't be disapointed!
          Phil Burke
          PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

          Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
          future correspondence!

          _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

          To unsubscribe, please send an email to
          ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com