Lessons Needed Please HELP

  • djsutton2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hello,
      My name is David. I live in Brooklyn, NY and wish to start taking
      lessons as soon as Satuday June 11th. I am looking to take leesons
      locally and not have to drive over 2 hrs just to find a place. I
      really need a local teacher. PLEASE HELP! I have looked and looked and
      can't seem to find someone locally. LAst year I took a land lesson on
      a trianer kite and I also have 6 years of flying experiance on land.
      So I know how to control a kite. Please email me and let me know if
      you or someoen you may know who can help me.

      Thank-you,
      David
      please email me at musicman9@...
    • djsutton2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005

      • KarabaszJP@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
          We (www.extremewindsurfing.com) can accomidate kite lessons this weekend in NJ. Give us a call 609 641 4445 10 am to 6 pm

          Jim

          My name is David. I live in Brooklyn, NY and wish to start taking
          lessons as soon as Satuday June 11th. I am looking to take leesons
          locally and not have to drive over 2 hrs just to find a place. I
          really need a local teacher. PLEASE HELP! I have looked and looked and
          can't seem to find someone locally. LAst year I took a land lesson on
          a trianer kite and I also have 6 years of flying experiance on land.
          So I know how to control a kite. Please email me and let me know if
          you or someoen you may know who can help me.

          Thank-you,

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Remtgnow@AOL.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
            you're in luck , you found me!

            I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
            Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
            You won't be disapointed!
            Phil Burke
            PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

            Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
            future correspondence!

            _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

          • Musicman9
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2005
              Hi Paul,
              We spoke already.... but I will be in NJ after that date..... I need
              something for the 11th but you will not be here..
              I'm away til 6/20 on a kiting clinic in Hatteras.
              Contact me at the new e-mail after that date.
              You won't be disapointed!
              Phil Burke
              PASA Certified kiteboarding instructor

              Please note my NEW e-mail address for all
              future correspondence!

              _remtgnow@..._ (http://remtgnow@.../)

              To unsubscribe, please send an email to
              ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com