RE: [ksurfschool] Kite stacking?

  • Kitepower Sydney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      The wind window will tend to be smaller, thats the issue that affects the
      viability of Stacking the most from a performance perspective, and I guess
      once you get to the point of handling a stack performance would be your main
      concern and probable reason for stacking in the first place.
      Something to do with the added drag of the stacked kites and the stacking
      lines.

      www.kitepower.com.au

      _____