[ksurfschool] Re: kitesurfing

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2000
      Check http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~hungvu/schools.htm

      There is a school in FT. Lauderdale

      Hung.

      DG346@... wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I was wondering if you know if there is any place in Florida (or the NY,
      > CT area) who teaches, rents, or sells kiteboards? I appreciate your time.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > David Gold

      > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/
    • David Raue
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2000
        No idea about FL. In NY/CT area I'd love to know too, and I've been paying
        attention, but no clue. But where are you exactly and what are you looking
        for? e-mail me, at theraves@... I'm in NY CT area and always
        looking for recent converts . . .

        Dave

        ----------
        > From: DG346@...
        > To: ksurfschool@egroups.com
        > Subject: [ksurfschool] kitesurfing
        > Date: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 10:46 PM
        >
        > Hi,
        > I was wondering if you know if there is any place in Florida (or the
        NY,
        > CT area) who teaches, rents, or sells kiteboards? I appreciate your
        time.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > David Gold

        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/

      • sandy clifford
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2000
          hi Hung I think you may have the wrong person as I'm in Australia.And I
          can't remember asking where a kite school was.
          thanks Sandy