Oahu Expedition

  • whistlerwolverine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      My girlfriend (no exp) and I(beg-int) are off to Honolulu for two
      weeks on Wednesday. We are staying in Waikiki.

      1 She is keen to learn and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a
      good school/person for beginner lessons?

      2 WHat are the winds like right now? What size kite will I need, I
      am 6'3" 215lbs????

      3 I have a 16m, should I even bother bringing it?????

      Much appreciated