HELLFISH PHOTOS, DEMO REPT. & INFO.

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      I was able to see a Best Hellfish prototype in use on the ocean yesterday,
      test fly it on the beach for a while and take quite a few pictures of the
      kite. Some of the ususual properties of the kite were apparent in watching
      Jeff rip along with it and during my short demo. I also spoke at length
      with Alex, Shannon and Jeff, the principles at Best and with Thomas in Best
      R&D about their innovation.

      A complete writeup appears at the links below:

      CLICK FOR ARTICLE WITH FULL SIZED IMAGES
      http://fksa.org/viewtopic.php?t=661

      CLICK FOR ARTICLE WITH THUMBNAILS IMAGES
      http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2315537

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi