Re: im new and looking for cheap gear

  • s2theniggle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2005
      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, <chandler@g...> wrote:
      > Nick,
      >
      > Where are you located, I may have something I can help you
      > with.
      >
      > Bob

      hey Bob,
      im located in SW Florida. In Cape Coral, which is next to Fort Myers,
      if you know where that is. If not you may know of Sanibel, which is
      about 25 min away from me.

      thanks
      nick
    • M N
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2005
        my family has a house on SE 35th St in cape coral
        maybe we can go out when i get down there.

        --- s2theniggle <scrick01@...> wrote:

        > --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, <chandler@g...>
        > wrote:
        > > Nick,
        > >
        > > Where are you located, I may have something I can
        > help you
        > > with.
        > >
        > > Bob
        >
        > hey Bob,
        > im located in SW Florida. In Cape Coral, which is
        > next to Fort Myers,
        > if you know where that is. If not you may know of
        > Sanibel, which is
        > about 25 min away from me.
        >
        > thanks
        > nick

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • s2theniggle
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2005
          Yea maybe so. i should be quiting my job soon and finding a new one
          because the hours are horrible and the pay isnt great either,
          especially not for a high schooler. im hoping to have a kite setup by
          summer.