Re: [ksurfschool] im new and looking for cheap gear

  • chandler@gunderlandmarine.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 9:13 AM
      Nick,

      Where are you located, I may have something I can help you
      with.

      Bob
    • s2theniggle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25 11:48 AM
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, <chandler@g...> wrote:
        > Nick,
        >
        > Where are you located, I may have something I can help you
        > with.
        >
        > Bob

        hey Bob,
        im located in SW Florida. In Cape Coral, which is next to Fort Myers,
        if you know where that is. If not you may know of Sanibel, which is
        about 25 min away from me.

        thanks
        nick
      • M N
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25 1:02 PM
          my family has a house on SE 35th St in cape coral
          maybe we can go out when i get down there.

          --- s2theniggle <scrick01@...> wrote:

          > --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, <chandler@g...>
          > wrote:
          > > Nick,
          > >
          > > Where are you located, I may have something I can
          > help you
          > > with.
          > >
          > > Bob
          >
          > hey Bob,
          > im located in SW Florida. In Cape Coral, which is
          > next to Fort Myers,
          > if you know where that is. If not you may know of
          > Sanibel, which is
          > about 25 min away from me.
          >
          > thanks
          > nick

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • s2theniggle
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 25 8:27 PM
            Yea maybe so. i should be quiting my job soon and finding a new one
            because the hours are horrible and the pay isnt great either,
            especially not for a high schooler. im hoping to have a kite setup by
            summer.